Sunday, September 14, 2008

Lessons Learned from Unit 3

First and foremost, Aimee is an awesome team member. I was very impressed with her knowledge, leadership, and dedication to our group. I see that she is not in my new group; she will be missed.

We had to compile and summarize our instructional values this week which proved to be more difficult than I expected. I feel that since I am a teacher myself, I am now overthinking such questions as these. I have so many instructional strategies and values that I utilize them without thinking about them. Each student's ability, each subject, and each goal or purpose requires it's own strategy.

It was nice to sit back and read some of the other values posted by my teammates. I was able to once more see the forest and the trees thanks to them. I can see that this will continue to be one of my downfalls until I learn just to take the questions for face value and answer them as direclty as possible!

No comments: